March 3, 2014

Comments on Flip Books

Bryan
I thought it was a really cool idea. I like how you made your book all about the highlights in class of what we have learned so far. I can't wait to see the animation since we were not able to flip you book during class.

Leah
It had really good movement, especially in the caterpillar and when the bird grabbed him. Its small but that didn't take away from the book. I really liked it!

Holly
SO CUTE! It was really well drawn and showed good movement. The animals were adorable: the dragon, the shark, the fish. Good job!

Katelyn
Good idea and good movement! I like how the sun / character appears from the smoke. I also liked how the spiral moves and gets bigger. Good animations!

Andrea
I like how you started on the assignment when we wee first assigned it - Valentines Day. wary col how it was based on a true story and you incorporated those moving words right away in the beginning. It was a cute story story and seemed very symbolic. There were good transitions used and I thought it was absolutely beautiful! I thought it was even better when I was able to flip it at my desk and see all of the detail involved. Definitely one of my favorites!

Kyle
The creation of the city was really cool to see as well as the font writing itself. You used the full page really well and I liked how it was the overall Boston theme

Ralph
Good color and movement. I like the tetras part with the changing colors and the blocks coming down together. The colorful balloon was very detailed and the "shy" elephant was cute.

Kirby
I liked how it was nature themed like mine. There was really good movement through the pages and especially when the tree got uprooted. I also liked how the spirals turned into moving eyes, that was really cool and a nice idea to incorporate. The skateboarder moving was another great part of your book.

Spencer
You utilized the whole page really well. There were a lot of different aspects but they all flowed really well together. The movement was good and I liked how one thing turned into something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment