February 3, 2014

Oculus

This seems like a really interesting produce and a step towards enhancing and improving the technologies within our society. It really is a "new kind of visual experience." I like how it is used for concerts, entertainment, and video games. The opening paragraph was great and really gave me a feel of what this product is and does. The video was nice in the sense that it really showed readers what Beck saw during the show.

It's really cool how even though you are controlling the video game actions with a controller, when you move around you almost become part of the game and action. I found this video and it really interested me and gave me a better understanding of Oculus.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/01/07/oculus-hands-on-with-the-new-model-ces-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment