May 6, 2014

Sight - Short Film

I did not know what to expect when starting this video. I really liked it in the beginning when he was playing the game, yet as the short film went on, I found this to be frightening. When and if something like this every comes into our society, I really hope I am not here. It also kind of made me feel sad. No one had a sense of creativity anymore in that world. When looking at the house and restaurant, it was bare. All anyone could see if what they wanted to see through their own eyes. And, the end especially scared me the most. He had the ability to control her and begin their introduction over again.

It is cool to see things like this, yet I would never want anything like this. Though this is kind of like the google glasses, yet not to the full extent, I would not want something installed or implanted in my body to make me a robot.

Sight movie

No comments:

Post a Comment