April 6, 2014

Comments on Xerox Projects

Andrea - Really cool shirt! I like the lips on it. It would have been cool if the whole shirt was covered but I like the idea and it was executed well!

Bryan - Funny how it is on a toilet! I think its interesting how you used only your eye but it works really well. I looks abstract since the eye is blown up so big. 

Spencer - I like how you used sign language to make a statement and added the flower to support the quote. I also liked the size of the project. 

Kirby - Really crazy looking but I like it. It kind of reminds me of medusa, yet instead of snakes there are arms. Its interesting looking but its also really pretty with the crown and the long hair. 

Holly - I like the idea and it was executed well! I think it correctly portrays the good and the bad in college. I two different sides are polar opposites but it turned out really cool and was personal. 

Marveen - I think the african mask was such a cool idea! I like the darkness of the hands - it fits well with the colors of the mask opposed if to they were light colored and brighter. It would have been cool if there was more coming off the mask but I still like it!

Katelyn - So funny and I like how you incorporated your dog. It was well made and did not have any flaws. Everything was scanned really well and your idea is awesome. 

Leah - Cool idea and I like how you used a lot of your tattoos. The map was a nice concept to think of. Not sure if I'm interpreting it wrong but I like how your home is in your birth state but you heart is in Florida. Very good!

Ralph - I like the concept with the forbidden fruit. It's cool how they were hung from a tree outside and the movement between them was seen in your video. The fact you used paper mache was good because the scanned images were able to be flattened out. 

Kyle - I think the hat was a cool idea. The little piece on top was funny as well as the side pieces. Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment